FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS|
- Do I have to be home when you deliver?
No, you don’t need to be home. All orders are packed in polystyrene boxes to protect them from the elements. If you have refrigerated products in your order they will be placed under ice packs which will keep them cold for hours even in the hotest conditions. Please place the ice packs in the empty boxes if you are not home upon delivery for collection with your next order.
- How will my order stay cold if I am not home?
Your order is packed into polystyrene boxes which have a plastic liner. If you have refrigerated products they are placed under ice packs which will keep your produce cold for hours even in the hotest conditions. All deliverys are made from a refrigerated van. This keeps the products fresh, cool and protected. Please return the polystyrene boxes if you are not home with your next delivery. (Our driver can even lift the plastic liner out and take the boxes immediately if you are home.)
- How can I trust that the products will be fresh when I receive them?
First Froots has a 6 step process of quality control:
- We source only the best quality products.
- Purchases are made daily from the Markets and delivered to you on the same day.
- All products are checked closely and handled carefully during the packing process by our trained staff.
- Products are chilled from the market to your door and protected from the elements in polystyrene delivery boxes.
- We are not open to the public, so no person has handled your products after we purchase them from the Markets, except for us.
- We guarantee our products.
- Why are there 2 input boxes next to some products?
There are 2 types of products, ’Each’ products and ’KG’ products.
- For Each products, you must order in whole numbers and the price will not change upon delivery.
- For ’KG’ products, you can order units (for example 6 apples at approx. 0.75kg) or by the kilogram (for example 6 kilograms of apples). ’KG’ are charged by the kilogram, so they are weighed when they are packed and the cost is adjusted accordingly. This will show a slight difference in price between when the product is ordered and when the product is packed, so please allow up to 5% for this variation.
- How can I order 300g of grapes or similar products?
When ordering small amounts of products by weight, you can order in parts of a kilogram. For example, if you want 300 grams of grapes use a decimal place and enter the amount as ’0.3’.
- What if I want a product of a specific size or ripeness?
Under Step 1: Check your cart contents. . . on the checkout page at the conclusion of your order type any specific requirements in the PRODUCT NOTES box. When your order is picked we will make every effort to meet your needs.
- What if I can’t find the product I am looking for?
Simply type the product you are looking for in the search box and press enter. Please ’Add to Cart’ before you search for a product.
- How can I remove a product from my cart?
You cannot remove a product from your ’Shopping Cart’ until you go to Check Out.
Click on ’Check Out’ at the bottom of your ’Shopping Cart’.
Under ’Step 1 Check Your Cart Contents. . .’ enter zero in the ’Qty’ column of the product you do not wish to order and click on ’Update Table’ at the bottom of Step 1. From this screen you can still add more products by clicking on the categories under ’Shopping’ on the left hand column.
- How can I check when you deliver to my suburb?
Enter your postcode on the Delivery Test page available by clicking the button above. If we do not deliver to your area, maybe we deliver to your work address. Contact us if you cannot find a delivery option that suits you.
- Can I schedule my delivery for the future?
Yes, First Froots can accept orders up to two weeks in advance. Simply specify the date of delivery when you checkout.
- Do I have to order every week?
No. You are not held to any contracts or conditions, simply place an order any time you want.
- What are the delivery times?
Afternoon Deliveries: 11am to 7pm.
- What are the cut off times for ordering?
Internet Orders: Midnight the previous night for afternoon deliveries.
Phone or Fax Orders: 5pm the previous night for next day deliveries.
Please refer to the Delivery Test for your post code delivery days and/or order deadlines.
- What if I forget to order?
We can SMS a reminder if you would like us to. Please advise us if you wish to receive a reminder SMS.
If you forget to order, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we may still be able to fill your order.
- What is a Standing Order?
A Standing Order is an pre-arranged order that we deliver at your request. It can be weekly, fortnightly or occasional. It can be cancelled or changed prior to cut off times.
- How can I pay?
Please refer to the Payment Details tab for more information.
- When must I pay?
Payment is due on the day you receive your order.
- What are First Froots Bank Account details?
Account Number: 17808 9129
Please refer to the Payment Options tab for more information
- What if my details change?
Should any of your details change, please advise us by phone or email.
- Is there a Delivery fee?
First Month - Free Delivery
After first month - $4.95
- Are there any other fees/charges?
No! There are no hidden fees, registration charges, subscription rates or other charges associated with using our service.
- Is there a minimum order?
Yes, there is a minimum order of $35
- What if I forget my username or password?
Click on “Forgot Password” under the Member Panel and enter your email address.
- What if I can’t log in?
Please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
- I have a question that is not answered above!
Contact us and we will answer your question.
We do not and will not willingly share your personal information with any third party.
The FirstFroots.com.au site itself uses secured administration areas and password protected user accounts to provide security of your personal details. In addition, a secured database is used to store your personal and order information to save you having to enter it all again on every order. The site is hosted on a secure and up to date webserver monitored 24hrs a day 7 days a week all year round (secured from attack via the internet and secured physically from intruders).
- Refund Policy
First Froots guarantees to deliver premium quality, value for money, market fresh produce. We will refund or replace any product that is in a condition that does not reach your expectations. If there are any problems with your delivery please email sales@FirstFroots.com.au or call 08 8384 8088.